Monday, May 2, 2016

Waiting for the Virgin (Atlantic)

Decided to do a little planewatching.
 First up was Flight ASQ5391 which was a flight operated by Delta Airlines to Midway Airport.  This particular aircraft was a CRJ-700.
 And it turns off to the east.
 A CRJ-900 on its way to Dallas-Fort Worth.
 I would have to say that my favorite tail art is by Frontier Airlines.  This particular one is a bluebird.
 Delta Airlines Flight 2621 on its way to San Francisco.   This is a 757-200.
 Delta Airlines Flight 222 on its way to St. Louis.  This particular aircraft is an Airbus A320.
 Delta Flight 1223 on its way to LAX.  This particular aircraft is a 737-900.
 A smaller version of the Regional Jet.
 A Boeing 717 taking off for Chicago O'Hare Airport.
 This particular 757-300 is on it's way to Las Vegas.
 I've been trying to catch a plane with the control tower in it.  I'm going to have to work on this particular shot though because I think there are times where I can get the plane right as it passes in front.

 And the flight I was waiting for.  The Virgin Atlantic Flight to London.
And one more 757.

No comments: