Sunday, May 29, 2016

The White River Lighthouse

Normally when I go to Grand Haven, I end up heading to the lighthouses that are south of there.  This time I decided to head north.
 It has been a while since I've been to the White River Lighthouse.  In fact, I think it was in the year that I started this blog.  That time I was on the opposite side of the river, so that kind of limited my pictures of her.
 I decided to walk down the pier a bit.  I kind of liked the lilacs at the bottom.
 Another angle.
 I tried to get the flag in the picture.
 Looking up from the grounds.
 Kind of an oblique angle.
 As I was going through town to get to the other side of the River, I passed by this caboose.  Of course, I had to take this picture.  There was an old train depot nearby and that was next to rail trail.
 Then I got some pictures from the other side.
 Kind of an overall shot.
And one more before moving on.

No comments: