Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Catching Up to an Old Friend

After the Royal Jordanian 787 skipped the flying to Montreal part of her flight, I haven't had a chance to catch her.  Today, I had the opportunity to go catch her, so I did.
 I ended up using the North Cell Phone Lot.  Since they took out the trees around it, it's not too bad of a spot to catch the planes.  The angles are not quite a good as the other spots but they are currently working on Middle Belt, so it was either this or nothing.
 First up was a 767 arriving from London.  I think this plane is on its way to Munich as I type this post.
 Another angle of that plane.
 Next up was an A330 arriving from Amsterdam.
 As I post this, she is on her way to Rome.
 It wasn't too long before the plane I was waiting for arrived.
 Currently, she is flying direct from Amman, Jordan.  I think in October, she goes back to taking a quick stop in Montreal. 
 The 787 is a pretty nice looking plane and I love this livery.
One more angle before moving on.

No comments: