Sunday, July 7, 2019

A Cool Surprise

As I was looking at my Facebook feed, someone sent me a post from the Mackinac Bridge Authority that the Thunderbirds would be doing a flyby at the Mackinac Bridge.
 So I decided to head down to the Mackinac Bridge because I figured that would prove to be a once in a lifetime opportunity.
 They were doing the Air Show in Traverse City and I think since they figured they were so close, the might as well do a flyby.
 It was even neater when they were accompanied by an F-22.  I think the F-22 was in the area for other things.
 They bank off.
 And start to head towards the Bridge.
 Smoke on.
 And they do their fly over.  Unfortunately, I didn't put the other lens on and this was the best I could do and still catch the planes.
One more picture before they head back to Traverse City.

No comments: