Friday, July 12, 2019

Random Wildlife

If there's one thing about boatwatching, it's that it gives you some time to get some shots of things other than boats.
 Usually there are all kinds of water fowl on the water.  Like this Canada goose.
 I consider the cormorant to be my happy place bird.  Usually I see them flying by Port Huron and the Detroit River as well.
 Another shot of the Canada goose.
 And one more.
 There is an osprey nest near Mission Point.  I try to make it there at least once.
 It was nice to see that she was in her nest.

 I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this.
 usually you see cormorants skimming over the surface.
 I think this was a loon.
 I'm not sure what this was.
 Another cormorant.
 A seagull.
I think this is a young seagull.
 A coast guard boat with a friendly wave.
Another shot of that boat.

No comments: