Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Return to Metro

So on Sunday July 14, I decided to do some planespotting.  It seems like I haven't gone planespotting at Detroit Metro in a while.  I wasn't hoping to catch anything in particular.
 The planes were landing from the south, so I decided to head up to the parking garage because I haven't been up there in a while.
 This particular 757 was arriving from Orlando.
 An A319 taxiing after arriving from Windsor Locks.
 The 757 from Orlando taxiing.
 A CRJ-700 coming in for a landing.  This particular one was arriving from Greensboro, NC.
 The same 757 from Orlando.
 A 717 coming in for a landing from Raleigh-Durham.  I've heard today that 2022 will be the last year for the Delta MD-90s.
 Another 717 landing from Charlotte.
 This 757 was arriving from Atlanta.
 A CRJ that was landing from Albany but for some reason, it decided to do a go around.
 A 737 coming in for a landing from Fort Myers.
 An A321 arriving from Boston.
 It was followed by an A321 from Fort Lauderdale.
 Another 717 arriving from New Orleans.
I decided to head over to the other side of the airport so I could get some pictures of planes taking off. This E190 was heading off to Mexico.
 An A319 heading to Reagan National in Washington DC.
And of course, the flow changed.  So now they were landing to the south.  I wasn't sure how long it would take to see more planes.  This E175 was arriving from Houston.

No comments: