Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Night of the Living 757s

I decided to head over to the airport last Thursday night.  It seems like it has been a while since I've done my Thursday night planespotting.  A couple nights before this, I realized that it was 757 fest in Detroit at around 7:00P.M.  That's when many of the flights come in from the West Coast.   I also realized I had a shot of catching the Fed Ex planes.
 The Fed Ex 757 was landing as I rounded the corner but I arrived in time to catch the A350.
 I will have to say that the A350 is growing on me.  I still think the 787 is a better looking plane but this one is not bad.
 This particular A350 was arriving from Beijing.
 It was followed by a United Airlines 737.
 This particular one was arriving from the city of cable cars and Rice A Roni...i.e., San Francisco.
 A 757 arriving from Orlando.
 The yellow Spirit Airlines planes are also growing on me.  It is nice to see some color in a see of white planes.  This A321 was arriving from Las Vegas.
 An A321 arriving from San Diego.
 I was not expecting to see an A330.
 This particular one was coming in from Nagoya.
 An American 737 arriving from Dallas.
 The Fed Ex MD-11 arriving from Memphis.
 Probably my favorite shot.
 Although I like the clouds in this shot.
 This Particular 757 was arriving from Mexico City.
 Another angle of that plane.
 It was followed by a 757-300 from Seattle.
 This is the stretch version.
 My favorite angle of the 757.
 A 717 arriving from Charlotte.
 A side angle of that.
 Another A321.
 This particular one was coming in from Atlanta.
 A beacon shot.
 It was followed by an A220.
 This particular one was coming in from Dallas.
 And I'll have to say that this plane is growing on me too.
 Another 717.
 this particular one was coming in from O'Hare.
 This particular 757-300 was arriving from Los Angeles.
 This is by far my favorite plane.
 Again, my favorite angle.
 A CRJ-200 arriving from Escanaba.
 Followed by a 737 arriving from Chicago-Midway.
 A Delta 737 coming in from Denver.
 The clouds were pretty cool.
 Another A321.  This one was coming from San Diego.
 And I ended the night with another 757-300.
 This one was also coming from the land of Cable Cars.
In other words, San Francisco.

No comments: