Thursday, July 11, 2019

A Fog Shrouded Indiana Harbor Again

After catching the Mighty Paul, I headed back to the hotel room and then I saw that there was another ship I could catch.  So back into the car and back to Mission Point.
 It's funny because when I caught the Indiana Harbor in the same spot, I pretty much caught her in the same conditions.  Except that it wasn't quite as foggy this year.
 Last year when I caught her, there was a friend of mine aboard.  He was doing an internship for the Maritime Academy.  This year, he's graduated.
 I like the fog this year a little better.  It wasn't quite as thick.  I like ships when they are slightly obscured.
 And she passes by.
 One more shot of her.
 Every time I see this sticker, I think that it would make a perfect bumper sticker.
 She heads down the river.  Unfortunately, I don't remember where she was heading.  I think she was heading down to the Detroit area.
 I kind of liked this shot.
And she slips into the fog.

No comments: