Thursday, August 15, 2019

A Visit to the Aluminum Aviary on my Birthday

Monday was my birthday and I usually take my birthday off, so I decided to head over to the airport to do some spotting.
 First up was my favorite plane, the 757.
 This particular one was arriving from Seattle.
 It was followed by a 767 from Munich.
 An E175 coming from O'Hare.
 A 717 arriving from Windsor Locks, Connecticut.
 This American Airlines E175 was arriving from LaGuardia.
 Unfortunately, it was a little humid out and thus some of the pictures are hazy.  This A350 was arriving from Shanghai.
 A Cessna Citation coming in form Pittsburgh.  After Detroit, it headed off to Pellston.
 A CRJ-200 from Toronto.  This one was a treat because I don't usually see Air Canada.
 The Lufthansa A340 was a nice treat.
 This was coming in from Frankfurt.
 A Delta 767 also coming in from Frankfurt,
 An Alaska Airlines 737 from Seattle.
 Another A350.
 This one came in from Narita.
 A 757-300 from Los Angeles.
 Another angle of that plane.
 An A320 arriving from Dallas.
 It was followed by an A319 from Mexico City.
 A 717 coming in from New Orleans.
 An E175 from Houston.
 A Spirit Airlines A320 from Kansas City.
 Another nice treat was this plane.
 It is one of American Airlines' MD-83s.  I think it will be retired in less than a month.
 I hate to see this livery disappear from the air though.
 Another 757.
 this one was coming in from Atlanta.
 Another angle of that plane.
 An A320 coming in from Minneapolis.
 It was followed by an A320 from Baltimore.
 I liked the beacon shot.
 And I finished my day with an A220.
 this plane is growing on me.
I hope to see more of them in the future.

No comments: