Thursday, August 22, 2019

More Planes at Orchard Field...Part II

I stayed at Schiller Park for a couple of hours.  It was amazing the number and variety of planes that I saw.
 Next up was the very distinctive Norwegian 787.
 I think Norwegian is actually a British carrier.
 But they have very distinctive planes.
 This one was arriving from Barcelona.
 A United 737 from Orlando.
 A United A319 from Raleigh-Durham.
 An A321 and 737 belonging to American Airlines.
 I'm not sure where this one came from.
 This is a Delta A320 and I think it was arriving from Salt Lake City.
 I think this 737 was arriving from Mexico City.
 A side shot of it.
 An American A321 coming in from Miami.
 This A319 was arriving from Yosemite.
 I'm not sure where this one was coming from.
 A United 737 arriving from Costa Rica.
 An American 787 from Dallas.
 I think this may have been a repositioning flight.
 This United 737 was flying in from Austin.
 The LOT 787 has a special place in my heart.  It was the first 787 I saw in person.  In fact, it was probably this flight.
 An E175 from Arkansas.
 Another from Buffalo.
 An A321 belonging to Spirit Airlines coming in from Orlando.
 A United A320 from Fort Myers.
 This is one of the planes I was waiting to catch.
 I don't particularly like the looks of the A380 but I will admit that it is an impressive aircraft.
 And the sunset made for some pretty cool clouds.
 Especially in this shot.
 This particular plane was arriving from London.
 A 757 belonging to Icelandair coming in from Keflavik.
 This 737 was arriving from Los Cabos.
 And this one was coming in from Santa Ana or John Wayne Airport.
 A United 757.
 Another plane that I was waiting for.
 A 747-8 belonging to Lufthansa.
 This one was coming in from Frankfurt.
 One more shot.
And I ended the night with a 737 from Cancun.

No comments: