Thursday, August 15, 2019

Thursday Evening at the Aluminum Aviary

I've decided that Thursday nights are my designated spotting night.  I wanted to have a little more time but I had to get home.  I have a busy weekened ahead of me.  I did manage to get a few planes though.
 First up was a CRJ-700 arriving from Montreal.  The airport is named after the father of the current Canadian Prime Minister.
 I always love the little sayings on the noses of the JetBlue aircraft.  This one said Blue La La.  It was arriving from Boston.
 A beacon shot on an A321 belonging to Spirit Airlines.
 This one was arriving from Las Vegas.
 A Delta A319 arriving from Monterrey.
 This E175 was coming in from LaGuardia.
 I didn't think that I would see any of the planes from the east but this one came in on my runway.  it was an A330 arriving from Amsterdam.
 A United 737 arriving from San Francisco.
 One of the planes I was waiting for.
 This was the Air France 787.
 It was arriving from Paris.
 A 737 arriving from Orlando.  Normally this flight is a 757, so I was kind of bummed.
 An A319 coming in from Mexico City.
 A 737 arriving from Minneapolis.
 I liked this shot, so it is another angle.
 A Spirit Airlines A320 from Seattle.
 A Delta A321 coming in from Tampa.
 Another plane that I was waiting for.
 Flight 505 from Memphis.
I don't know if it was carrying any volleyballs though.

I wanted to stay a little longer to catch some of the 757s but I had other stuff to do tonight.  Still not a bad night for spotting.

And for the first time in a long time, I'm caught up on my posting.

No comments: