Friday, August 2, 2019

Catching Up to Another Old Friend

I've decided that I'm going to make Thursday night spotting my thing again.  I went last week and enjoyed it, so I decided this week would be good too.
 First up was a CRJ-200 on its way from Traverse City.
 This Spirit Airlines A321 was landing on the other runway and was arriving from Las Vegas.
 A Delta A320 coming in from Reagan National in Washington DC.
 And what gets me to come is that it seems like a 757 fest lately.  Last night, they were all landing on basically the same runway, so I was able to get most of them.  This particular 757 was arriving from Fort Lauderdale.
 This CRJ-200 was arriving from Chippewa County Airport which is by Sault Ste Marie.  At one time the airport used to be Kincheloe Air Force Base.
 A Southwest 737 arriving from St Louis.
 It's nice to see other colors besides the sea of white.
 A Spirit Airlines A320 with the beacon showing.
 This particular aircraft was arriving from Seattle.
 Another 757.
 This one was coming in from Boston.
 An A319 arriving from Monterrey, Mexico.
 And the plane for the title of the post.  It seems like it has been a while since I've seen either 787 that visits Detroit.
 This particular one was arriving from Paris.
 And it was nice to see.
 And this is another plane that I like to catch.
 It is the Fed Ex MD-11 arriving from Memphis.
 One more angle of it.
 A United Airlines E175 arriving from O'Hare.
 And a United 737 arriving from San Francisco.
 A Delta A320 coming in from Grand Rapids.
 An A330 arriving from Nagoya, Japan.
 I posted this one for the beacon shot.
 It was an American A319 arriving from Philly.
 Yet another 757.
 This particular one was coming from the Florida land of the Mouse.
 An A319 also coming from Grand Rapids.
 One more 757.
 This particular one was arriving from Mexico City.
 The Fed Ex 757.
 Although this time it was arriving from Memphis.
 One more angle of that.
 I found out that my cousin and her kids were leaving for Frankfurt last night, so I decided to get a picture of their plane leaving.
 It was a 767.
 A Southwest 737 heading for Dallas Love Field.
 It's funny, if a city has two airports, Southwest will usually fly out of the smaller of the two.  Typically those airports have lower fees.
 This is the same plane that was arriving at the beginning of this post.  It was heading off to Nashville.  That meant a roughly 37 minute turn around time.
 When I saw that this one was coming up, I had to catch it because I don't usually catch Delta's special livery.
This 767 was on its way to Paris.

No comments: