Thursday, October 29, 2020

A Lazy Sunday Afternoon

 So after a pretty good boat day on Saturday, it wasn't as good of a boat day on Sunday.  Plus,  I didn't really feel like dealing with all the construction.  If I wanted a good boat day, I had to head up to Port Huron and it seems like every way I would want to take to get up there is being torn up.

So  I decided to head over to the airport.
The planes were landing from the south, so that meant a trip up to the top of the parking structure.
I kind of like getting a picture of the fall foliage in with my plane pictures.
There were really only two planes that I was interested in.
They were both 757s.
So this was a 757-200 flying in from Orlando.  It kicks off a little smoke as it touches down.
So it was kind of nice to see this.
Next up....
Another 757.
This one was a 757-300.
It was coming in from Atlanta.
I was thinking that it was just a repositioning flight but it turns out that it is a regularly scheduled flight.
Photobombed by the other 757.
This one also touched down with a bit of smoke.
Kind of a shot of the Renaissance Center in the background.
It makes a turn for the taxiway.
Almost gives me a head shot but it moved to fast.
And it turns for the other taxiway.
One more shot before going home.


No comments: