Sunday, October 25, 2020

And the Florence Spirit

 The next ship was following behind the Manitowoc pretty closely.  In fact, I think I saw her in one of my drone shots.

For the longest time, she was ahead of the Manitowoc but she slowed down so that the Manitowoc could pull ahead.
The Manitowoc was continuing on and the Florence Spirit was stopping in Windsor.
I think with that, they thought it would be better if the ship continuing on was ahead.
I'm not sure where she was coming from.
As I look at AIS, she is at the grain elevator.
So I think she was coming down from Thunder Bay with a load of grain.
One more shot with my camera.
And then I switched to my drone.
This time I was a little higher up.
I like the angles from here too.
The beam shot.
Another as I tracked alongside of her.
She continues down to Windsor.
The main drive on Belle Isle.
One more shot.


No comments: