Wednesday, October 7, 2020

And Next Up, the Cuyahoga

It wasn't too long before the next ship appeared.
The next ship would be another classic laker.
It was another laker that was built in 1943, but she is a little older than the Missassagi.
She has similar lines though.  But she is starting to show her age.
When I saw the amount of rust on her hull,  I thought I might need a tetnus shot after catching her. 
It's pretty sad because I have a feeling she will be the next ship waiting in Toledo for her fate.
I hope not because she is a cool looking ship.
And speaking of Toledo, that is where she was headed.
And like the Mississagi, I think she was carrying a load of stone.
I'm pretty sure that is where she was heading in Toledo.

And again, I switched over to my drone.  I think I'm going to have to work on the angles for these.  I'm going to have to find the right height to shoot from.
This is not too bad.
But  I think I'd like to catch her closer and from the side more.
But that might mean, I'll miss out on these shots.
And I'm not sure what shots I like better.
Normally, I'm not a fan of stern shots but I am liking them from the air.
One more.
and one more from the ground as she makes her trek to Toledo.
 

No comments: