Friday, December 10, 2010

The Burton Memorial Tower in December

These are my pictures of the Burton Memorial Tower in December. This has been a fun project but I didn't quite get the results I was looking for. I was hoping to see the variations of the season in these pictures but I don't think I get that from buildings. Even though there is vegetation in front of both buildings, I still didn't quite get it.

My classic shot of the tower.

From an angle.

Looking up at the tower.

Looking up at the tower from another angle.

I decided to get a shot through the trees.

A shot of the tower and Rackham Hall.

Another shot through the trees.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Arboretum would be an interesting 12 month project. At the front (entrance) of the Arb there used to be gardens. I haven't been there in a while but I assume they are still there. It might be interesting to see them change through the seasons.
-Joe V. '87

Christopher List said...

I think a couple of these are much better than usual, Ken. I'd like to see the tower and Rackham hall done as a series. I think it'd probably give you more of what you were looking for.

Mikoyan said...

I think I know where you are talking about in the Arb.