Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pictures in Irvine

With the sun coming down around 5:00, I haven't too many opportunities to take many pictures around here. I was pleased as I was heading out to lunch yesterday and looked at the building across the street from work and I enjoyed the reflection of our building on the windows. So after I got back from lunch, I had to grab my camera.

This is the show I was talking about.

Then I looked down the street and saw a couple of trees with some color on them. I kind of liked the contrast of the palm trees with the other trees.

These are some of the flowers in our parking lot.

A different angle of those flowers. I'm not sure what kind they are though.

Another flower.

This is a close up of one of the trees.

So yeah, my photography opportunities have been limited.

No comments: