Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Waiting in Minneapolis

I had a connecting flight through Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport. I kind of like the airport except when I have a flight at one end and my connection is at the other end. Anyways, since I was wandering through the airport, I took some pictures.

There is a part of the airport that is like a little mall. It's actually pretty nice but since it's within the terminal it only has travelers as shoppers. I noticed this on the floor and it reminded me of an air map.

There are a few Snoopy Statues floating around the terminal.

This is the Boeing 757 that would take me back to Metro.

Another angle of the plane.

I don't usually take pictures of plane interiors but I decided to this time. I don't know if it's normal for a Saturday flight but the plane from Santa Ana was about half full and this leg was even less full. It was kind of nice to actually be able to sprawl out on the seats.

No comments: