Saturday, December 4, 2010

In the Air

Taking off from John Wayne is pretty neat. The plane throttles up hard and then the plane takes off almost straight up to get up to altitude quickly. Then you go over either Newport Beach or Huntington Beach. Then you start to head back east.

This is a shot of the Catalina Islands off the coast of California. Sadly, I didn't get to see much of the Pacific Ocean on this trip as it was dark by the time I was out of work.

The Pacific Coast. I'm not sure what city this is.

This is the reason I'm not going to have too many shots on the way home. Looks like it is going to be cloudy all the way home.

A break in the clouds but I'm not sure what city this is.

Another look at the California Coast

A shot of some mountains through the clouds.

Another shot of those mountains as we were directly over them.

No comments: