Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Anyway, It's the Algoway

I was not expecting to get any boatwatching in.  I was just planning on catching the Marine demonstration and then head home.  That was especially true since it didn't seem like there would be anything passing by while I was down there.
 Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised when I looked down the River and saw the Algoway approaching the Ambassador Bridge.
 I'm not sure where she was coming from but I knew that she was heading to Goderich.
 I assume that she would be picking up a load of salt in Goderich.
 I didn't know where she was heading after that when I took these pictures but someone posted a picture of her on the Saginaw River.
 Based on that information, I'm going to say that she was delivering a load of salt to either Bay City or Saginaw.  Based on the fact that the picture showed her passing under the Veterans Bridge in Bay City, I will say that she was likely headed to Saginaw.
It was good to catch her because I'm getting more convinced that her days are numbered.

No comments: