Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Saturday Morning Planewatching

On Saturday I had to go to my cousin's for his daughter's birthday.  Before heading over there, I decided to make a brief stop at the airport for some planewatching.
 Once again the planes were landing from the south, so I decided to head up to the parking deck.  It was a pretty nice day anyway.  Another shot with a pair of DC-9 descendants.  The plane in back was an MD-90 that was arriving from Philadelphia.  The plane in front was a Boeing 717 that was arriving from JFK Airport.
 This is the same plane from the first picture actually landing.
 An MD88 arriving from Windsor Locks, CT.
 The B717 from the first picture.
 A 737 coming in for a landing.
 I think this 757 was arriving from Atlanta.  It was being followed by an MD-80 owned by American Airlines.
 The 757 coming closer.
 Another Boeing 717.  This particular one came in from Newark.
 A Delta 737 coming in for a landing.
 Another 757.  I think this one came in from Orlando.
 An A319 coming in from Reagan.
 A pair of Southwest 737's getting ready to take off.
 Another Delta 737.
This plane looked like it was coming in for a landing and at the last minute peeled off.  I'm not sure why.

No comments: