Friday, September 8, 2017

The Algoma Enterprise Passes St Clair

This was one of the downbound ships that I was hoping to catch.  I didn't turn around from Port Sanilac in time to catch her in Port Huron, but I figured that I would have a chance to catch her in St. Clair.   That's one of the reasons I like shooting on the St. Clair River, if I miss a ship in Port Huron, I have three hours and plenty of spots to catch it as it sails down the River.
 So the next ship is the Algoma Enterprise.  I'm not sure about the staus of this ship but it seems like Algoma is getting rid of so many ships, this one may be next also.
 Here she is passing the subject of an upcoming post.
 I think she's a fairly nice looking ship but could probably use a little paint.
 It was a little choppy too.
And one more shot.

No comments: