Wednesday, April 15, 2020

A Stop at Gallup

I wasn't terribly excited with the owl pictures.  Maybe if I had spotted the adult male or female owl, I would have taken more pictures.  So I decided to head over to Gallup Park to take pictures of the birds there.
 Granted it is the same stuff that I usually get, the lighting was pretty good.
 A mallard.
 I liked the way this light was hitting this picture, so I posted it.
 And then I saw this one.  I still liked the other one, but I like this one better.
 I barely caught this goose in flight.
 I saw this guy heading over, so I waited to catch some pictures.
 I prefer the trumpeter swans to these guys but they still look nice.
 I liked the way the light was hitting it.
 I think he was taking a drink.
 As I was heading back to the car, I saw this guy in the tree.  I don't usually get pictures of chipmunks, so I had to get it.
 I followed him out of the tree until he ducked into his hole.
 A Spirit Airlines A320 on it's way to Los Angeles from Detroit.
I would have liked this picture more if the squirrel weren't so blurred but I like the action conveyed by that, so I kept it.  Enjoy.

No comments: