Thursday, April 30, 2020

The John J. Boland Rocking the Detroit River

So on Friday, I headed down to Belle Isle again.  There was a ship I wanted to catch.
 The Boland however was not it but since she was passing, I would catch her.
 I think she was heading down from Stoneport with a load of stone for Sandusky.
 Sandusky as you know is home to Cedar Point and a few other attractions.
 And if you are wondering about shipping in the age of the coronavirus.  They are given a temperature check before they get on board.  I think if they have a fever, they are not allowed on board.  I'm not sure how often they are checked on board but they are not allowed off until their cruise is done.  It will be interesting for the crews.
 The beam shot.
 And she passes.
I think from this point, she is about 12 hours from her destination.

No comments: