Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Getting Snowed On

After dinner I decided to head over to Gallup Park but I wasn't sure if it was going to be productive because it was cold and it was starting to cloud over.  I was losing my light rapidly but I figured I'd get a little bit of a walk in.
As I was looking at this bird, I head the sound of a cardinal singing.  I looked around trying to find it and when I did I saw that he was in a spot where I couldn't get a picture, so I didn't.  I think this is a cowbird.
 I was hoping to get some pictures of the ducks but they were being terribly cooperative.  I got a picture of this Canada goose instead.  I kind of like the color of the water as the setting sun hit it.
As I was heading into the park, I saw some swans off to the side.  I figured that I would try to get some pictures but my light was fading fast.  Of the pictures I took, this was probably the best as the rest were showing signs of motion blur.  Shortly after this picture, it started to snow, so I decided to head out.

No comments: