Saturday, April 4, 2020

Three Days in a Row

So I decided to head to Gallup again today.  It was pretty nice earlier in the day but it looked like it was threatening to rain.  It looked like I had a enough time to go for a walk.  There were a few more people but they seemed cognizant of social distancing.  I still just took a walk around the little pond, that seemed to be my best chance of avoiding people.
 I think with fewer people coming to the park, there is more wildlife.  This goose was swimming close to the shore.
 A grackle.  I really like the looks of these birds.  I really like this picture.
 A red winged blackbird.  I think this birds are really cool looking.
 I heard this guy singing.  I didn't realize what it was at first but I knew it was something I wanted to catch.  I followed the direction of the singing and found him.  Unfortunately, he was across the tracks but with my zoom and cropping, I was able to get a decent picture.
 I took a few pictures of him.  I think I like this one a little better.
 However, I like this one the best.
 A robin.
 Another angle of the robin.
 A trio of geese.
 I kind of like this picture.
 A mallard drake.
 A red winged blackbird.
 I think this is a young one.
 When you see this, they make a really neat song.
A female mallard.

No comments: