Saturday, March 5, 2022

Life Is Just a Fantasy....Again

 It wasn't too long before the ship I wanted to catch appeared.

Granted, it's another tanker but I think that is mostly what is moving this time of year.
I saw on one of the Facebook groups, that there was a tanker moving up to the Soo.  If I would have seen that earlier, I might have gone up to catch her.
But this one was a little closer and I'm not sure the Soo is cooperative weather wise.
The weather down here was awesome.  It was in the fifties.
I think it is supposed to be in the 60s tomorrow but windy.  So I might head over to the other side of the state to see if  I can catch some wave action.
Anyway, it was nice and sunny.
She starts to pass by.
I kind of like this angle, just wish I weren't shooting into the sun.
The almost beam shot.
The beam shot.
She passes by.  There is still some ice on the river but not quite as much as a couple of weeks ago.


No comments: