Monday, March 21, 2022

Catching Some Aircraft Today

 I saw that the Royal Jordanian 787 was coming in today, so I decided to head over to the airport.  It was a pretty nice day and the sun was out.  That made for some nice spotting.

First up was not the 787 but it was an A321 coming in from Fort Myers.
It was followed by a 737 from Palm Beach.
And then there was a CRJ-200 from Ithaca.
Of course, there were a few 757s.
This particular one was a 757-200 without the winglets.
It was coming in from Philadelphia.
And because I like the 757, a few different angles.
One more.
Another A321.  This particular one was coming in from Atlanta.
A CRJ-900 from Harrisburg.
And then there was one coming in from the World of the Mouse.
The World of the Mouse is in Orlando and is not to be confused with the Land of the Mouse.
I like the contrail in the background.
One more shot.
I love this livery.  It looks like the nose from another airline though.
It was a sun country plane coming in from Atlantic City.
Big Mac Attack.
And it was an Alaska 737 honoring those that serve.
I like this shot.
And the plane I wanted to catch.
And I got a beacon shot to boot.
It of course was the Royal Jordanian 787.  It was coming from Amman Jordan by way of Montreal.
Another 757.
This one was coming in from Fort Lauderdale.
Some other angles.
Mainly because its my favorite.
One more.
An A319 coming in from Reagan Airport in Washington DC.
A Southwest 737 coming in from Houston.
Sadly, I was told to leave my normal spot for flights from the west, so I went to a McDonalds.  This Frontier Airlines plane was coming in from Denver.  It is a lynx.
This is Virginia the Wolf coming in from Orlando.
An Embrear E175 coming in from O'Hare Airport in Chicago.
An A320 coming in from Minneapolis.
An A319 coming in from Dallas-Fort Worth.
And my last plane.
This is a 767 coming in from Las Vegas.


No comments: