Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Pictures of the Grand Haven Lighthouse

 So I finally got to Grand Haven and the lighthouse.  I was amazed at the number of people that were there but it wasn't quite as bad as a summer day.

The ice in front of the lighthouse looked pretty cool.  It was a little on the windy side, so I had a chance to get some crashing wave pictures.
I just had to be patient for the wave pictures.  I ended up walking a little bit to get some different angles.
I really liked this set of waves.
I decided to walk towards the pier.  I kind of like this particular angle.
And I got rewarded with a nice picture.
Another one.
I wanted a calmer shot.
And I started to move towards my original angle.
I really like this shot.
And this one.
Then I wanted a picture of just the tower.
I wish the snow fence weren't there.
I pulled out my ball to get a picture from that.
I waited a bit to get the pictures that I really wanted.
I wanted a nice sunset shot.
It got easier as the sun fell below the range light.
The sun peeking out a little bit.
And then it ended up below the horizon.
I wanted a picture without anybody in it.
But then I liked this picture of a mother holding her child.


No comments: