Saturday, April 2, 2022

A New Visitor to This Blog

 So  I saw that there was a ship I haven't caught before.  She wasn't too far behind the Alpena, so I decided to wait in Port Huron for her.

The ship in question was the Unisea.  She is a heavy lift ship and I thought that she might be carrying windmill blades.
She was heading up to Marinette.
She was built in 2011 at Quingdao Heshun Shipyard Co.Ltd in Shandong Province in China.
She can carry containers.
She is roughly 45 feet wide.
And almost 300 feet long.
the Huron Spirit going out to catch her.
She can carry almost 10,000 tons of cargo.
I switched to my drone.
The Blue Water Bridge frames her.
I was able to keep the Huron Spirit in pictures with her.

I really like this shot.
She continues up to Lake Huron.
I wasn't able to get out far enough to watch the pilot boat.
One more shot.


No comments: