Saturday, April 2, 2022

The Kaye E. Barker Makes an Appearance

 I had one more ship to catch.  I saw that she was heading up.

The Kaye E. Barker has been going between Detroit and Sandusky to start the season.  I think she was transferring coal from Sandusky to Detroit.
She was heading up to Stoneport and I was kind of surprised I was going to catch her.
She is a pretty nice looking boat and Interlake Steamship seems to take care of her.
I first caught her in Marine City.
the weather was getting windier.
Almost beam shot.
the beam shot.
And she continues up the river.
One more shot.
I headed up to Marysville next.
I like some of the angles here.
I missed the bow shot though.
She is still a nice looking boat.

And she passes by.

I love the variety of angles.
the beam shot.

And she continues on her way.
I decided to catch her in Port Huron next.
I really love the angles I get here.
I can almost get all of them.
the bow shot.
She makes the turn for Lake Huron.
She is kicking up a bone.
Framed by the Blue Water Bridge.  It was too windy for my drone.
but I was able to get some decent shots with my normal camera.
She continues out to Lake Huron.
It is about 12 hours to her port.


No comments: