Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Next up the Atlantic Huron

 Next up is a a sentimental favorite of mine.

Years ago as I was starting this blog, I took a trip up to Sault Ste Marie.
I saw that there were a couple of ships at the looks, so I waited around for them.
This was one of them.  The other was the Pineglen.
They ended up passing each other as one was waiting to enter the lock and the other was leaving the locks.
There was a little bit of fog in the picture and that made for cool ambience.
It was the photo that lead me to believing I could do this.
It is still one of my favorites.
The Atlantic Huron was also coming down from Thunder Bay.
She was heading to Quebec.
Again, I assume she was carrying grain.
Anyway it was nice seeing her.
I am having a feeling she is not long for this world.
So I'll enjoy her while I can.
The almost beam shot.
One more shot as she continues on.


No comments: