Wednesday, April 27, 2022

A Brief Stop at the Airport

 On Sunday, I decided to head down to Ottawa, before I headed there, I decided to make a stop at the airport.  It was a nice enough day for planes.

First up is an Airbus A321 that was flying in from Tampa.
Another angle of that plane.
It was followed by a CRJ-900 coming in from Cleveland.
And next was a 757-300.
This of course is my favorite passenger plane, so I try to catch it when I can.
This particular one was coming from the World of the Mouse or Disney World in Florida.
Or better yet, Orlando.
Another angle of that plane.
Next up was another A321.  I believe Delta just bought some A321neos.  I'm afraid that those might end up replacing the 757 but we will see.
This particular plane was coming in from Atlanta.
 Next up was another 757-300.
If you will recall, the -300 is the stretch version of the 757.
This particular one was coming in from Fort Lauderdale.
It was pretty cool to see.
Just getting different angles.
Another angle.
One last shot before moving on.


No comments: