Tuesday, April 12, 2022

And Finally the Algoma Equinox

 The next ship was following pretty closely.

It was getting close to the Golden Hour, so the light was pretty nice.
There still wasn't a cloud in the sky, so it made for some nice light.
The Algoma Equinox was also heading down from Thunder Bay.
She was heading over to Hamilton which is by Toronto.
I assume that she was carrying grain based on her configuration.
The background is one of the reasons why I like taking pictures from Belanger.  It gives a nice view of the skyline.  I don't anticipate that changing as they complete the bridge.
Although it sucks that the Ren Cen is blocked.
It was still fairly calm, so I switched to my drone.
With the sun lowering, the bright blue went to a deeper blue.
Still looks pretty nice.
I like the fact that I get reflections in the picture.
My favorite angle.
She moves past.
The beam shot.
You can see the Atlantic Huron in the distance.


No comments: