Monday, July 4, 2022

A Stop at Ottawa

 After catching the St. Marys Challenger, I decided to head down to Ottawa.  It was a nice day and I wanted to do a little more than just catching a pair of ships.

I saw a cool looking blue bird as I arrived at the park but I couldn't get my camera on him soon enough.  But I was able to get a picture of this red winged blackbird.
I'm not sure what kind of bird this was.
Another red winged blackbird.
This was a yellow finch.
He posed for me for a bit.  It almost looks like he has a Moe haircut.
Another angle of him.
And then I saw an egret.
A nice reflection shot.
Another angle.
He was fishing.
Looking around.
Another shot.
I kind of like this one.
Another egret.
One flying.
A heron up in a  tree.
And another one.  I never noticed that they had some color on them.
Another angle of him.
I'm not sure what kind of bird this is.
But he looked pretty cool.

On the way home, I tried another coney place in Toledo.  It was pretty good.


No comments: