Wednesday, July 13, 2022

In This Corner the AlgoTerra!

 So I went up to Port Huron on Sunday to catch some boats.  There were two that I was really interested in catching.  This one was first up though.  It was interesting to catch but not what I was after.

The AlgoTerra was coming down from Sault Ste. Marie (I think).  She was heading to Sarnia where she would be docking.
When I hear the name of this ship, I think of the wrestler that Bugs Bunny faced, the Terra!
The AlgoTerra is a tanker and I think she pretty much does the same route all season.
I kind of like her though.  Her color looks different amongst the other ships.
The first bow shot.  This is one of the reasons I like shooting at Port Huron.
The light was just about right.
Another angle.
I'm not sure what ship is in the background.
The other bow shot.
She starts to make the turn for the river.
One more shot with my normal camera.
And then I switched to my drone.
I've been trying to get lower angles but still higher than I could get with my camera.  I think I like the effect.
But as I try to get the whole ship, I have to pull back and go higher.
The almost beam shot.
She continues on her way.
She heads for her dock in Sarnia.  I think that's about a half hour from this spot.



No comments: