Wednesday, July 20, 2022

The Action Jackson

 It wasn't long before the next ship appeared.

It has been a while since I have seen three classic lakers in a day.  So this made for a good day for me.
The Jackson was coming up from the Rouge River but I don't think she was at the steal mill.
Prior to the Rouge, she was in Sandusky and I believe she was picking up coal from there.
After delivering coal to a spot on the Rouge, she was heading up to one of the stone ports in Northern Michigan.
It was windy but not too windy.
Made for some nice bow pushing though.
The sun was shining fairly well.  Even though the weather looked like it was going to be bad in Ypsilanti, it seemed like the potential storms didn't head this far north.
One more shot with my regular camera.
A shot with my drone.
I was trying to get a low angle shot.  I kind of like this one.
The almost beam shot.
She continues on.
The beam shot.
She continues up on the river.
I kind of like this shot.
One more.


No comments: