Saturday, July 16, 2022

Catching the Ocean Navigator

 There have been a number of cruise ships on the Great Lakes in the past few years.  They look like they might be pretty nice ships.  The cruises are a little on the spendy side though.  

This ship was built in 2000 and was formally known as the Victory II.  It can carry 202 passengers.
This particular cruise starts in Toronto and ends in Chicago 11 days later.
As Great Lakes cruises go, it's fairly affordable as it starts at $4000 and goes up to around $9000.
On this leg of the cruise, it was heading up to Manitoulin Island, which is in the Georgian Bay at the northeast part of Lake Huron.
It looks like it would be a nice place to visit.
It is a pretty nice looking ship.
Of course I switched to my drone.
I was trying lower angles again.
I'll have to say it looks pretty cool from the air.
It didn't look like there were too many people on it.
I have no desire to take an ocean cruise, but I would consider a Great Lakes cruise someday.


No comments: