Saturday, April 29, 2023

And Then There Was the Kaye E. Barker

 I was not expecting to catch this one either.

I saw  that she was parked in the Belle Isle anchorage.  Based on other pictures that I saw, it was foggy this morning, so maybe she was waiting for that to burn off.
Then I noticed that she was starting to pull out.  She was too far down to get pictures of that, so I waited.  The Federal Leto is the in the background.
The almost bow shot.
She makes the turn for the channel.
An almost clean shot.
Another shot with the Leto.
Belle Isle in the background.

She passes Windsor.
It wasn't very windy, so I took my drone down with me.
I still had some time to get pictures of her.
I love this one.
The light was trying to come out.
I like this one better.
She's about to pass.
And the beam shot.

She was heading to the Rouge Steel Mill from Marquette.  I was thinking about going to catch her but by the time the other ships passed, it was too late.


No comments: