Saturday, April 15, 2023

First Up the Frontenac

 I decided to head up boatwatching today.  There were a couple of ships that I wanted to catch.

This was one of them.
The Frontenac's last port was listed as Detroit but I think she stopped there for fuel.
She is listed as heading to Thunder Bay.
She looks like she might be loaded down though.
Anyway, it was nice to catch her because she is a nice looking boat.
The sun was out but it was a little on the hazy side.
The bow shot.
She makes the turn for the Lake.
I was able to get a nicely lit side.
Even though she is a little on the scraped side.
One of the reasons why I want to catch her is because I am not sure how much longer she is going to be around.
Framed by the Blue Water Bridge.
the water looked nice today.
A shot of her pilothouse.
The rear of her pilothouse.
Her stack.
And she heads out to Lake Huron.


No comments: