Sunday, April 9, 2023

A Brief Bit of Spotting for Easter

 I was thinking that I would go up to catch the Kaye Barker and a couple other ships at Marine City but for some reason didn't really feel like it.  Then I realized it was pretty close to heavy time at Metro Airport, so I headed over there.

First up was a 737 coming in from Atlanta.
It was followed by an A321 from Fort Myers.
I missed the heavies from Amsterdam and Paris, but I did manage to catch this one.
It is an A330 coming in from London.
the side shot.
The next one is kind of interesting.  I've seen this plane before.
It's tail number is D-APBA which is the first 787-900 for Lufthansa.
It is also the tail number of a diecast model that I have.
Admittedly, this plane is much bigger than the one I have.
An E170 from Columbus.
The other plane that I was interested in catching.
If you are new here, I will tell you that I love the 757.
This one is the 757-300 which is the stretch version.  I think I prefer the non-stretch version but this one is cool.
This one was coming from Tampa.
It is getting close to where the weather isn't much different between Tampa and here.
It was pretty nice today.


No comments: