Monday, April 24, 2023

Catching the Cuyahoga

I kind of caught the next ship accidentally.
The Cuyahoga was unloading in Windsor.  I was actually thinking about trying to catch her as she approached but that was much earlier.
An attempt to get her boom.
As I was looking down towards her, I noticed that she was pulling the boom in and I assumed that meant she was going to be leaving.
Sure enough, that's what it meant but unfortunately, my lenses picked that moment to really fog up, so I had to switch to my 300mm lens.
I didn't get quite as many pictures of her as I wanted.
But they are still pretty decent.
Especially with that sky.
I have a feeling she is not long for this world.
So I'm gonna try to get as many pictures of her that I can.
She passes under the Ambassador Bridge.
She almost clears teh Ambassador Bridge.
She continues up the River.
She was heading up to Sarnia.
 

No comments: