Monday, April 3, 2023

Starting Out With the Frontenac

I saw that a ship I really wanted to catch was coming down.  Then I saw that there were a couple of others.  My original plan was to catch the couple of other ships as they passed Detroit but I saw they were passing Marine City around the time I was up there.

The only problem was that catching both of these ships here meant that I would miss the ship I wanted to catch in Port Huron.
Which was fine because I caught her elsewhere and probably in more spaces because I didn't have to follow these ships.
So first up is the Thunder Bay.  Based on one of my early posts, she was returning from Thunder Bay.
Her destination is Port Colborne, so she could be carrying just about anything.
Anyway, it was nice to catch her because she's one of the classic lakers I like to catch.
I just wish she didn't have that boom.
But she's still got nice lines.
One more shot with my normal camera.
It was fairly calm yesterday, so I was able to take my drone out.  I was kind of amazed at how well the batteries held up.  I had enough charge to get some of the ships.
I like this angle.
The almost beam shot.
The beam shot.
And she continues on.


No comments: