Monday, June 15, 2015

And We End With the H. Lee White

The next ship was one I wasn't expecting to still be around for.  I thought I would catch the Tregurtha and head home but then I realized I didn't have to stick around too much longer.
 The H. Lee White has appeared on this blog before but I think it has been a while since I've seen her.
 She's kind of a nice looking ship but still can't compete with the classic lakers.
 She makes her turn towards the channel.  Since I stayed at the spot where I caught the Tregurtha, I was not really going to get a head shot of her.
 She slowly passes.  I just love the blue of the water here.
 I thought it was humorous that they had a pirate flag flying.
 A shot of her pilothouse.
 She passes by.
 Framed by the Blue Water Bridge.
And one more shot.  I believe she was heading down to Cleveland.

It's kind of funy, I was only expecting to catch two ships but I ended up with six.  I guess that is one of the advantages of shipping season being in full swing.  I've heard that some ships may be slowing down though but we'll see.

No comments: