Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Catching the Whitefish Bay

 I main went down for one ship, possibly two.  I was kind of surprised to catch the couple of upbound ships that I caught.

Generally when I am looking at downbound ships, I ignore the upbound ships and they end up surprising me.
I don't remember where she was coming up from but she was heading to Milwaukee.  If I had to guess, she would have been coming from a Canadian port.
The Whitefish Bay is one of the Trillium ships.
They are the class of ships that was built in China.
It's hard to believe that they are over five years old now.
This one looks like it is in pretty decent shape.
Of course I switched the drone.
I think I was getting better pictures.
I kind of like the wake pattern on these.
Again, I was keeping it fairly low, I like these angles better.
The beam shot.
And she passes by.


ONe more shot before moving to the next ship.


No comments: