Saturday, May 29, 2021

Catching the CSL Tadoussac

 I had a little bit of a pause between the Michipicoten and this one.

Well, I had enough time to get on the other side of the Blue Water Bridge.
Again, I forget where the Tadoussac was heading.  I want to say it was Nanticoke but I'm not sure.
I think it may be have been further up the St. Lawrence Seaway.
For some reason, Quebec City seems to be ringing a bell but that might have been another ship.
Anyway, as I type this, she is at anchorage in Detroit which leads me to believe she was in Quebec City or somewhere around there.
I think she was coming down from Thunder Bay.  Thunder Bay to the Soo is roughly 24 hours.
The Soo to here is roughly 19 hours.
Port Huron to Detroit is roughly 5 hours.
I think the Welland Canal is roughly 24 hours from Detroit.
And I think that Quebec City is another 24 hours from the Welland.
At any rate, that all makes for a long journey.
One more shot with my normal camera.
I took to the air again.
I was hoping to see her wake because she has a pretty cool looking wake.
You can kind of see it here but not really.
The almost beam shot.
She passes by.
She's booking because she's got a long way to go.
One more shot from the drone.
And one more shot from my normal camera.


No comments: