Sunday, May 23, 2021

Tuesday Night at the Aluminum Aviary

 It has been a while since I've been to the airport.  I kind of wish I had taken Tuesday off because I could have gotten pictures of Air Force One and an An-124.  I didn't.  It was a nice evening, so I decided to head to the airport after work.

An A319 belonging to Spirit Airlines arriving from Los Angeles.  I think Spirit has been expanding the number of routes that leave from or go to Detroit.  This might be one of them.
A Fed Ex 757-200 coming in from Louisville.
I love catching the 757 in livery other than Delta's.
This plane wears it all pretty well.
One more.
The Fed Ex 757 was arriving on the other runway.  This plane was arriving from Indianapolis.
Fortunately, it wasn't too hot, so I didn't get a ton of heat haze.
I'm not sure what the navigation aid is though.
An A320 arriving from Tampa.
A CRJ-900 coming in from Dulles Airport.
A CRJ-200 arriving from Lexington.
And a CRJ-900 from Cleveland.
A Delta 757 coming in from Orlando.



One more picture because I like this plane.
A CRJ-900 from Traverse City.
This A330 was coming in from San Diego.  Delta has been using these on domestic routes lately.
I think it helps with social distancing and puts these planes to use.
One more shot.
And this A330-900 (or neo) was arriving from Seattle.
I've seen this flight quite a bit.
And because I like the A330s too.
A Delta A319 arriving from Mexico City.
A CRJ-900 coming in from Houston.
And then it was Flight 505.
This is the regular flight from Memphis to Detroit.
Lately it's been a 767, so it was cool to see that it was an MD-11.
One more picture because I like this plane.
A CRJ-200 from Appleton, Wisconsin.
A CRJ-900 coming in from Green Bay.
An A321 coming in from San Francisco.
And I had to stay for one more plane.
This was 757-300.
It was arriving from Los Angeles.
I love this plane.
And one more picture.  I really need to not stay away from airport so long.  I read today that Lufthansa is resuming three dailies soon.  So I think traffic is picking up.


No comments: