Saturday, May 29, 2021

Next Up...the Harvest Spirit

 This one a little closer behind the Tadoussac.

I couldn't quite get it in the first spot where I get a headshot.  I was still getting pictures of the Tadoussac with my drone.
I kind of like this ship too.  She's a pretty nice looking ship.
Again, I'm not sure where she was coming from.
But I think she was heading to Nanticoke.
As I type this post, she is currently in Monroe.
I'm not sure what she was carrying though.
I would guess by her name, grain but that's not always a good guess.
She makes the turn for the river.
And then I took to my drone.
I like her from this angle.
She starts to get passed by the pilot boat.
And you can tell it's the pilot boat in this picture.
Sort of a beam shot.
And she continues on her way.


No comments: