Monday, June 13, 2011

The Antlers Restaurant

So after Mackinaw City, decided to head up to Sault Ste. Marie as it has been a while since I've been up there. It was kind of late, so we decided to do dinner before heading back to the Locks for pictures. At one time, a friend of mine suggested a place in the Soo called "The Anters", after some searching because Portage Avenue was torn up, we found it.
I will have to say that it is a very interesting looking place on the inside. There are all sort of antlers (duh) and other stuffed animals. As I was looking around, I saw a badger on the wall and I would be disappointed if they didn't have a wolverine. Sure enough, here was one.
Here is a picture of the wall with the badger on it. Along with a deer head and few other things.
A stuffed polar bear.
More curios.
A shot of above the bar.
And an attempt at a shot of the bar.
Apparently, this restaurant has been here since 1948. The food was pretty good. I had some perch and fries and it was good. I will definitely go back there again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you definitely spelled wrong....Pictures look great though....Guess who