Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Huron Camera

This one is not so much for the pictures but more for the thanks. As I said in my first post, I would say more later about why I had to go to Dexter. Actual camera stores are getting fewer and further between. So last night as my lens cap took a dive in the Huron River, I looked around at the various stores in Ann Arbor and I couldn't find a replacement. Best Buy had ones but not for the lens on my camera. Meijer didn't have any lens cap. Wal-Mart had some but again not for my lens. Target didn't have any. K-mart didn't have any. So I thought I would have to resort to the net for a lens cap but I remembered the camera shop in Dexter, so there I went and they were able to help me.The camera shop is on Main Street in Dexter and they've been in business in 1969. They have a pretty decent selection of photography related things and the prices seemed reasonable. I believe they also carry proper film if you so desire.
I kind of liked the sign. And 1 Hour Photo seems to be from a bygone era. If you're in Dexter, check them out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great people. I've dealt with them before and they're the first people I thought of when you said you lost your lens cap.

Chris